Saturday, October 10, 2009

Cocktail Jewellery attracts my inner magpie

Apologies for the broadcast silence over the last few weeks, as I've been away. Before I went away, however, I dropped into the Leinster Gallery to visit Cocktail Jewellery's pop-up shop.

Cocktail Jewellery is an Irish company which was established in 2008 with the aim of providing simple, classic jewellery designs at affordable prices and they have just added a bridal collection to their range. This includes traditional pearl necklaces, earrings and hair combs available, as well as pretty rose quartz pendants and earrings. I loved the Two-Style White Pearl Necklace, which can be worn doubled as a short string or opened out and worn as a long string (€185):





But you won't be lost for options if pearls aren't your thing - I was particularly taken with this gorgeous Silver Hammered Ring (€60 - this design is also available as a pendant or earrings):



And I loved the colour in this Cherry and Clear Quartz Necklace (€155):



Cocktail Jewellery will be available at the "Affordable Art and Jewellery Exhibition" at the Leinster Gallery in Dublin, October 29th - November 8th and I've a feeling that lovely ring will be calling me back. Jewellery can also be purchased online from the Cocktail Jewellery website.

Images courtesy Cocktail Jewellery

No comments: