Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Picnic season with M & S



There's nothing like a picnic in the sun, is there? When the weather is good I love to pack up some food in the evening after work and enjoy it in the park beside the sea near where I live. Which is why I had to have this gorgeous picnic box set from Marks & Spencer as soon as I spotted it in a magazine.

Made from glossy red melamine, and consisting of 2 big compartments and one sectioned compartment for dressings etc, the set stacks together and has a handy metal handle for easy transport. I'll be filling mine with couscous, roasted vegetables, tomatoes and goat's cheese - feel free to comment with your own picnic favourites!

Priced at €14.50, this picnic box is available now from Marks & Spencer and I predict it'll be a popular item, so hurry up and get yours!

(Dimensions: H11 x W14 x D14cm. Picture with thanks to http://www.marksandspencer.com)

No comments: