Thursday, September 13, 2007

Aveda Smooth Infusion



If I was granted a wish to change just one thing about my appearance for good, it would be my hair. It has always been my dream to have the kind of smooth, sleek, super-straight hair that requires no styling - to just be able to come straight out of the shower after washing it and let it dry naturally and not have to do battle with hairdryer, brushes, serums and straighteners to get it under control. Until I find the magic bottle containing a genie to grant my wish, however, I'll have to rely on a different type of bottle - two in fact - the new ones from Aveda containing their Smooth Infusion shampoo and conditioner.

The Smooth Infusion line promises that hair will be up to 60% smoother and softer after using both products, and while I haven't figured out how to quantify it to a precise percentage figure, I am definitely impressed with what these products are doing for my hair. I do still need to style my hair after washing, but the process is much quicker, and from the first use I could see how much smoother and sleeker my hair looked. The products don't weigh my hair down, either, and I love the extra protection they give against heat-styling.

Smooth Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner are available from Aveda counters and salons now, and if you're lucky you might even be able to get your hands on a sample to try out first. The 250ml bottle of shampoo is priced at €20.50 and the conditioner at €22.00.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh this sounds right up my street, have to give it a go
Am thinking of cutting my hair short, I'm so sick of the daily battle with it