Tuesday, November 18, 2008

30% discount at Gap



Typical. I hadn't bought anything in Gap for ages, but decided I needed some new trousers for work at the weekend and went in and bought two pairs there, as well as a cardigan, some socks and a jumper for the husband. And then I get this voucher, after removing all the tags and wearing some of the stuff...

Oh well, maybe I'll just have to pop back in again and get some more of their knitwear (really nice fine merino wool cardigans and shell tops) and socks (very soft, very comfy, nice colours and stars!). Maybe I can pick up a Christmas present or two while I'm at it.

Print the voucher at the link above for 30% off at Gap in the UK and Ireland, also valid in Arnotts and House of Fraser concessions. Valid from November 19th to 30th.

No comments: