Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year, Happy New Diary

My favourite thing about New Year's Day is getting to start a new diary. I always make a resolution to keep a daily diary and then get lazy after a week or two, but with my brand new red Moleskine Pocket Diary, I'm sure I'll last until February at the very least this year...



Not only does this diary come with a limited edition red cover instead of the usual black, it also contains sheets of stickers and labels, so you can customise it to your heart's content. Highlight banner days with birthday cakes, love hearts or cocktail glasses; add smiley or frowny faces to good or bad days; decorate your shopping hauls with cute little shopping bags... or be practical and highlight dentist appointments and meetings in your calendar.



Also included is a removable tabbed booklet which you can categorise with labels included, such as music, books or movies, or with headings of your own choice on the empty labels provided. I'll definitely be keeping lists of the movies I see and books I read throughout the year.

With a full page per day, plus calendar overview pages for 2008 and 2009, travel planning pages, a list of international holidays and the international timezones among other useful extras, this is the perfect little red book for keeping a complete record of 2008.

Also available in black, and in a larger format. Check the Moleskine website for a complete guide to their offerings.

No comments: