Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Bobbi Brown Stonewashed Nudes




I have never been drawn to Bobbi Brown cosmetics in the past. While I have flitted between obsessions with many different brands - from cute, ultra-feminine Stila to elegant, upmarket Armani - Bobbi Brown, with her "10 different shades of brown" lipsticks and eye shadows "imaginatively" titled Cement, or Putty (did I make that one up? It's possible) seemed too dull and pedestrian to attract my attention. But things seem to have changed there recently and with the launch of the new Stonewashed Nudes eye shadow palette, I was finally won over. Featuring seven cool, neutral shadows in matte and shimmer finishes, and complete with a double-ended shadow/liner brush (which, take note, beats the insignificant sponge applicators many competitors are still supplying with their products out of the water), this palette will definitely be my go-to for a variety of everyday looks this Autumn and Winter.

Stonewashed Nudes retails for €55 from Bobbi Brown counters in Ireland. Buy it now - this is a limited edition product and I predict it will be popular.

Image courtesy of http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/

No comments: