Thursday, January 7, 2010

Shiny happy things on an icy cold day

Neither snow, nor ice, nor ungritted secondary roads could conspire to keep the lovely UPS man away today and so I happily took delivery of this box today - can you guess what might be inside?



Maybe the inside of the box will give you a better idea...



And what did this magical box of happiness from Orla Kiely contain? Well, first there was a Tiny Teacup Print Midi Sling Bag in Ink:



And then, the gorgeous Rowan Leather Zip Handbag in Navy:



Apologies for the totally non-arty and unstyled pictures, but I was so excited that I was in a bit of a hurry to take them so I could play with the bags. Maybe later I'll get around to some better ones. The Midi Sling is the perfect size for weekends and shopping and the Rowan will make a great everyday work bag, with plenty of sections and pockets for sorting out the clutter I carry around with me on a daily basis. And until the baby arrives and I can justify getting my hands on the gorgeous new Multi Scribble Stem Print Baby Changing Bag, I'm sure I'll fit plenty of nappies and wipes into it too!

No comments: